Need help finishing plans in Fort Collins Colorado

NORCOCON

Hi. I leased CA a few months back to design and build a friends house. I am a general contractor and am a little over my head with the computer plans. I need to get them finished up so we can get the permit and start building. Anyone near me who I can pay to help or finish? 

I am in Texas but I specialize in working with newer users with Chief via the internet. I can just finish up what you have done or we can work together to increase your knowledge and competence with Chief, your call.

If you want me to just straighten up your current .plan file, I will need some pretty specific instructions as to what is needed. I cannot and will not help with Engineering as I am not trained as an Engineer in ANY State, otherwise, I am your person

David

Hi

Live in Loveland and work in Fort Collins. Been working CA since 1994. Currently using X9 and occasionally X8 to finish up but keep X6 & 7 on the computer just in case.....

Send me a pdf with what you have and some more info on what you need and lets talk. richoffan@comcast.net