• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cwbhunter
    Newest Member
    cwbhunter

• By InteriorsbyDH
      Hello! 

We are a luxury residential interior design firm based just outside of Philadelphia. We have just signed a large project and are in search of outside space planning assistance. 

More specifically, we need a talented and thorough designer who is well versed in Chief Architect Interiors to take measured blueprints and turn them into single room plans that our team can then add furniture and finishes to. Looking for someone with impeccable accuracy who is a quick and efficient communicator.

Looking for assistance with 5-6 plans to start. Ideal turnaround would be 1 week or less. 

If you are interested, please reach out to Katie at katie@idhdesigns.com with 2-3 examples of plans you have created in Chief Architect Interiors as well as your proposed fee. 

Thank you! 

• By StudioDearborn
      Award winning kitchen design studio seeking a junior designer on a part time consulting basis to take on site measurements and initial drafting of kitchens.  Candidate will need to have on the ground presence in Lower Westchester New York at jobsite at least for measuring; will need to do site visits, measure spaces, and draft initial cut at kitchen designs and prepare 3D architect layout documents for client review using our studio templates.  Additional responsibilities are a possibility if candidate is interested, including client follow up work, interior design material selection and ordering, layout, etc.  I am flexible on job scope and happy to work with the right person to tailor the responsibilities.

• By KAJORAD
      I have designed some similar projects in USA and I am proficient with chief architect. I will prepare for you in chief architect x9 or x10 x11 your design if you agree with price. I have my own design and consult company so I can give my consult base in my experience. I have in my team interior architect and mechanical, electrical engineers. I can prepare in any kind of auto-cad and convert and prepare them in CA   . If you want I can prepare a draft for you and later we can negotiate for price. Also i can prepare 3d of entire building. Also i can prepare framing and details website https://radaconsult.wixsite.com/rada-design-consult/about I will sent you example of my previous jobs but if you want to make a test a home free for you I will do with pleasure

• By JohnMFisher2020
      Looking for an individual to do a per job dimensional drawings of our jobs. This includes a layout and a 3D walk thru. Looking for professionals that can create video walkthrus and is very familiar with Home Designer Professional 2020 program..
    • By Texas_Chief_Pros
      Tutoring Services Architectural Drafting and Detailing Reinforced Concrete Drafting and Design Structural Drafting Services Architectural Presentation Drawings Floor Plan Drafting Services Landscape CAD Drawings Services CAD Conversion Services Kitchen and Bath Remodels 3D Design Services Rendering Services Tiny Home Design