Training / Symbols / Template File / Tips and Trick all for $100.00

DMDesigns

40 minutes ago, parkwest said:

Are you saying that there are people who use CA that aren’t Prime members of chieftutor?  Why that’s just plain silly...

ChiefTutor was my favorite learning site since day 1. 

• Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, dshall said:

ChiefTutor was my favorite learning site since day 1. 

You had thousands of videos there and were a great contributor to Dave's site. Chieftutor is one of the best places to learn.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

You had thousands of videos there and were a great contributor to Dave's site. Chieftutor is one of the best places to learn.

You know P.  I don't think that is an exaggeration.  I counted them up at one point and there was over a thousand vids.  How much was I paid?  I was  paid with a higher tax bill every year....  so I suppose all that time paid off.

I know  you watched everyone of them,  and with your feedback I learned that much more.

With every new release of CA,  my value rises as does my pay.  Ain't life grand?

Hey CA,  when is the new release coming out?

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Your right Scott, it was over 1,000 training videos - my server was massing like Google - and I am still getting hits on my old YouTube account on your older ones.

QUESTION: So I have to ask   Where the heck do you and find the time? I want that time machine!

• Upvote 1