Seeking Professional to Create Walk-Through

MarshalHamilton

Hey guys,

I am needing someone to take my completed chief x10 plans and do a really good job creating walk throughs of them.  I have around 15 of these plans that I am needing interior and exteriors done.  A few of them are 10k sqft+ and are no small task. We are fixing to go through a total re-brand and these will be uploaded to our website next to completed photography. Please let me know @ Marshal@HamiltonCustomHomes.com.

Thanks!

Marshall,

I don't think there are many users here that are still using version 10.  Most are using X8 or X9.  Your Plans would have to be converted and then you wouldn't be able to open them unless you upgraded.  I think X9 can still open a version 10 Plan but I'm not sure.

15 minutes ago, MarshalHamilton said:

Hey guys,

I am needing someone to take my completed chief x10 plans and do a really good job creating walk throughs of them.  I have around 15 of these plans that I am needing interior and exteriors done.  A few of them are 10k sqft+ and are no small task. We are fixing to go through a total re-brand and these will be uploaded to our website next to completed photography. Please let me know @ Marshal@HamiltonCustomHomes.com.

Thanks!

I can help you.

• 2 weeks later...