SECOND FLOOR CURVED WALL NOT ALLOWING WINDOW CUTOUT

mtldesigns

Please see the attached view and plan.  I have an open below room that will need additional windows located on the second tier.  I can put the windows in, but the walls are not "cutting out":  Any help will be appreciated.  Everywhere else in this house, no problems of second floor windows.. but they're all straight walls.  

Thanks in advance

CURVED WALL W WINDOW.jpg

CURVED WALL ISSUE.zip

Delete the window in the center above the middle one and select all the others and hit ctrl +c and go to level 2 and hit crtl +alt +v and everything should be fine. This can be done in 3D or plan view the same way.

Sorry but I am not really sure how it got fowled up the first time but I hope that helps you out. :)

Curved Wall Windows.jpg

And I was just about to update to 19.3.1.8 maybe I should not.  What version are you running?

The two curved walls are ever so slightly out of alignment in your test plan but that did not seem to cause a major issue.

13 minutes ago, mtldesigns said:

hmm..  somethings not right then.  I did what you suggested (tried b4 also) and this is what I get.  I couldn't do it in the file I attached earlier, but you could.  Weird...

CURVED WALL W WINDOW 1.jpg

looks like your default wall heights are screwed up..post the primary .plan

9 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Seems to work just fine with 19.3.1.8   Why don't you hook up with Rene on Team Viewer and show him what is going on in the real plan.

19 minutes ago, mtldesigns said:

I thought the same too about the wall heights, but the attached plan has correct wall heights and that does not seem to be the issue.  

https://www.teamviewer.us/downloads/?#cta-click-remote-support

PC download, PM me and I can help you get it up and running

and Thanks Chop

Thanks Java..

As I was getting ready to hit Rene up on Teamviewer, I saw your post.  I knew it was off by a hair.. but didn't think that would make the difference, but it did!  To test this theory, I made another exterior straight wall, with a mild offset, and windows come in fine.. but it doesn't on curved walls.  Learned something else today.  

Thanks everyone.  

CURVED WALL W WINDOW 2 from inside.jpg