Challenges Viewing with 3D CA platform

usingchief

Hope I can describe this issue successfully.  So I have wanted to jump on the VR craze and was glad to see CA getting on board.  Bought the CA-branded cardboard and and purchased a nifty set of VR goggles. Tried them both with a variety of phones, including iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s, a new Android but they don't physically fit in either viewers. CA tech says the only phone that will work in their CA cardboard viewer is the original Andoid. • Hmmm,... where does it say that?    

So anyways... Broke down and got a new iPhone 8Plus last week and it fits great in the VR goggles.  I have been able to "view" a variety of 3-D sample files using the Google Cardboard app.  Neat.  But when trying to view the models stored in my CA cloud account, I launch the model,... click on the cardboard icon,... then the screen asks me to place the phone in the viewer.  At this point, the app seems to "hang"... and I can't view anything.  Turned it vertical, horizontal, rotated it but bummer....   It just does not want to launch into the pair of  "stereographic" images.  •  BTW:  I have made sure the VR goggles are paired to the iPhone but still to no avail.  I'm thinking I must be missing some technique.

59d04a0c19186_ScreenShot2017-09-30at6_44_21PM.thumb.png.51cc1a60e4f279e7937487da78c32dd9.png    59d04b3db80fa_ScreenShot2017-09-30at6_55_50PM.thumb.png.0f36fd33f1ac739b25633643b839f061.png

Any suggestions are welcomed.   Please and thank you !!!