Matching Fascia With Different Roof Pitches

MTL-Homes

No attached drawing.....  but I do not think this is rocket science......  do you think if you have the same overhang yet a different pitch they will line up?  Think about it.....  come on Bud,  let's be more specific about the question.....  when you ask a question,  why don't you propose some options/solutions and then the peeps on this awesome site will help you out.....  

Thanks Gawdzira. I'll mess with it this evening. Been using CA for 8 years or so (self taught) and obviously don't visit the forum much. Have encountered this problem a couple of times before and managed to work around it by messing  with roof framing settings, but since building has picked up and I'm really busy these days thought I'd check to see if anyone had other ideas before I spent too much time on it. It would be nice to be able to draw it the way its going to be built with both rafters landing on 97 1/8 inch top plates 9 1/4 inch rafters on the 10:12 pitch and 5 1/2 inch rafters on the 3:12 pitch.  If I come up with any other solutions I will be sure to post them on this thread.

To keep the plate hts the same you need to adjust the length of the overhangs to match the main fascia ht

If you match a 10 pitch to the 4 pitch the overhang on the 10 pitch needs to be shorter....perhaps that's not your question..but

If you are changing roof rafter sizes on different roof planes it is making things more difficult for the carpenter. Make them all 2x10s. It's only money