Cross Section Plan display not showing auto page nos on layout

dskogg

If you do not have a numbering system for layout just put # in the Label: box of every page and it will automatically number your pages sequentially and put that number into the camera call out as well as change them automatically if you move pages around.  But you must put something in the Label: box even if you do it manually.

Layout Page Label.JPG

Thanks Chopsaw, this seemed to work.  I have not been using page layout box before.

But i put the # symbol into the layout page information but somehow one of my sheets

now is missing my titleblock from page 0, any idea why?

Yes, take a look in the same Layout Page Information DBX for that page that is giving you a problem and make sure that it is using the Page 0 "Page Template" under Page Template Options.

Also now that I think of it maybe worthwhile to put in a suggestion if you like so that if for people like you who don't use the Layout Label that the camera callouts should pick up the default layout page number without having to fill in the Label and then of course for the rest of us a manual entry  would override.