selling Chief Architect Premier X6 question

bodesignz2014

Hello,

Thank you for the question.  You can sell your license of Chief Architect.  There are restrictions and there is transfer fee for transferring the license to the new owner.  I recommend contacting our customer service to verify that your license qualifies to be transferred and what the exact transfer fee is.  The transfer fee varies depending on the history of the license.  You can contact Customer Service by calling 208-292-3400. Be sure to have the product key for your license handy so that they can find your license and account.

Kind regards,

Derek

Chief Architect Sales

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Mike,

yes CA says I can still sell my X6 license ... I have the paperwork plus the original X5 back up CD ( not sure if that’s still useful) ... plus they have a $50 transfer fee ( but I need to confirm).. feel free to email me here bodesignz@outlook.com if you are interested.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

I already talked to customer service and they sent me the license transfer form.  The transfer fee is $100.  CA also has an upgrade program from X6 to X9 for $1245.  How about $850 ( including transfer fee)?  Please let me know if you’re interested... thanks, Bo