• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    angusc
    Newest Member
    angusc

• By birchmore
      I have an octagonal shaped room (silo, 3 stories tall) and I need to build a stair case along the outer wall, following the shape of the octagon, with winders in the corners. What is the best way to go about doing this? I can't seem to figure out how to get the angles correct, the railings to work, get it to create winders on the corners, or get it tight to the wall.

• By Scharp
      I can draw stairs and see them in 3d but cant see them in 2d!  Please help me
    • By edos301
      Hello, I need help creating this specific balaced stair in chief architect premier x12. 
      The only thing i could think of was to manually create every step from slabs. I still need to corect some steps from plan view but at least the height and length are good - now how can i add the rails on the inside and outside walls?

Or maybe is wrongfully thought from the start; what is the simplest, smartest way to create this type of stairs?

• By Designer100
      Hey guys,

I ariginally had cable rails and now I cannot get stairs to go back to noarmal stairs. Ballusters are not showing and I need to deleter the cable rails that are showing up in specs. Stairs has been move from another part of floor plans. Proably something simple.

Can someone help?

Thanks for any help. 

Richie_house._La_OPT._2_02_17.2020.zip
    • By MPhillips
      Gentlemen,

I have placed a dishwasher in a cabinet, and it fits fine, but when I do an interior iso, tt move to the back of the cabinet.  I pull back into place, but it moves on its own back to the translated position.  I have included two screen snips showing the problem.

Does anyone have an idea of what I am doing wrong.

Merlin