Program will not run after latest update to version X9.

taco117

I downloaded the latest update to X9 yesterday 2 days ago.  Program ran fine yesterday.  My computer restarted due to an apple update and now Chief will not open.  attached is the error that i get.  I tried to call support but they are not open on the weekends.  Has anyone else experienced this issue.   I am trying to avoid uninstall and reinstall of Chief if possible.   Thanks for any input or suggestion.  I have tried uninstalling update to windows but that had no affect.

Thanks

Lance

Capture.JPG

What has happened is VERY unusual. I have been using since version 4 on Windows 3.1 and never had this happen, nor have I heard of it happening to others. Your first impulse should have been to contact Tech Support. You should anyway since this is so unusual and so unwanted. I hope reinstall does the trick!

DJP

Since it would be later tomorrow before I could get thru to Support, I decided to download and reinstall.  When I ran the set up it gave an option to repair.  I selected this option, and it quickly installed and seems to be fine.  All catalogs appear to be intact as well which was  what I was dreading most to reinstall.

Thanks for your input.

Lance