Generator?

WendyatArtform

A whole house generator would also include an automatic transfer switch.  This could be outside or inside and would also be the main circuit breaker for the house.  You can simply make a note/callout or include a cad symbol for location.  Inside is the prefer location.

Silly me, I saw "supplies" and "interior accessories" with an interior picture and saw no reason to think what I needed would be here - a generator, which is exterior electrical equipment.  I also searched library and library download area for "generator" - nada.  So....  not so sure this library is packaged/labeled to indicate what it really is?

emergency_stuff.png

I find the search engine in Chief's library very poor.

Are you basing that opinion on your experiences with prior versions or with X9?  We actually improved the library search engine for X9.  See notes below from the What's New in X9 documentation:

- Library Search Improvements. Enhanced search algorithm more reliably finds results by prioritizing results

through better word matching and includes folders in search results; use quotes to search for specific

phrases or words.

If you are still having problems finding what you want in X9, you should let us know by reporting these problems to our tech support team.