Garage Door Wizard Update

CharlesVolz

• 6 months later...
On 9/5/2017 at 8:28 PM, CharlesVolz said:

OK guys, Kerry Francis of Garage Door Wizard fame emailed me over the weekend and said that he does not plan on improving the program because the demand does warrant the work required. 

However, he is allowing me to sell Version 2.10.0025 of the program that works on with Chief Architect Premier X9 and Windows 10. To keep the cost and trouble down, I will sell the program for Kerry on the honor system. You send me $20 via PayPal to CVRE@sbcglobal.net and I will forward you the program via email. No sharing, warranty, no returns, no crying, no whining. Please let the rest of us know if it works or not on your computer setup by posting on this thread so others can decide whether to buy. 

Upgrades are $20 also since there is no way to monitor registered users. Kerry said that the price back in the day was $35. So it is a good deal. Kerry was nice enough to allow me to distribute this because some of us asked for it. I am just trying to contribute to you guys and gals on the forum who have helped me by participating on the forum.

Regards,

Charles

OK. The Garage Door Wizard works for me in X12. Send me $20 and an email address and we will email you the program. Please abide by the same rules as before.

If anyone knows Kerry Francis' current email or phone, please let me know. Otherwise, I will have to track him down again.

Charles