Finished attic? Why can't I do that?

CrazE123

10 hours ago, CrazE123 said:

I have been working on the walls and I still cant get the one lined up right! I'm going to keep at it! I'll post it when I think I have it so maybe you'll catch anything else. ( I know there is a lot lol) I didn't know that about the door at the top of the stairs so I can just remove that,and I'm looking to see how I can move things around so the plumbing is a bit easier to handle. I hadn't even thought about the width of the stairs! Excellent point!  I have to look that over more carefully. They are my access enemy! lol  (sorry wheelchair joke) I don't use them so I thought that seemed wide enough, I'll rethink that.   

Thank you so much for taking the time to look at my plan, I really appreciate it!

the screen pics above are done with Windows Snipping Tool , in  Accessories ,save the Capture to your desktop and then drag the file into the bottom of the reply window (light grey area) , just add any number to each successive capture to save it, and delete them off the desktop when you are done with it. Before you save you can use the inbuilt pen tool to draw arrows etc like i did above.

With Aligning you can go around and around unless you do it in the right sequence . start on whichever floor is correctly sized/located ,usually floor 1 , check the basement wall is good , then floor 2 over 2 and then 3 over 2 and then Attic over 3 ...that usually does it.