verticalworks

I assume there is a setting that got changed somehow. I cannot change any labels on any item, windows, doors, cabinet, etc. I open the dialog box and when i click on label it does not change the screen to allow me to change them. I have attached picture, you can see how the label is clicked but screen does not show, all other options on the left work. Any thoughts?

Label.JPG

This is pretty simple.  It's a Dishwasher and the Label is the Symbol Name in the Symbol dbx. 

Appliances and Fixtures inserted into Cabinets have some different behaviors than simple cabinets.  In this case, the DW basically replaces the cabinet (there's just a space for the DW.)

your plan is fine here , it did ask me to replace a Font when I open it though (Blueprintdbt which i dont have I guess)..  I choose Chief Blueprint and all labels are accessible....

--- tried it again without Font replacement and still no issue accessing the label tab.

Might be one for Tech Support come tues. Morning...

Have you tried rebooting your computer?  The very first thing to try when you get strange behavior is to exit and restart the program. If that doesn't solve the problem, often a reboot will.  If that fails, then I would try the uninstall and reinstall.  If nothing works, then I would try contacting tech support.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2017 at 2:34 PM, verticalworks said:

I assume there is a setting that got changed somehow. I cannot change any labels on any item, windows, doors, cabinet, etc. I open the dialog box and when i click on label it does not change the screen to allow me to change them. I have attached picture, you can see how the label is clicked but screen does not show, all other options on the left work. Any thoughts?

Label.JPG

You can see that the real tab is "General [dark gray indicator], the "label" blue color indicates mouse over hover.