Weird camera shots

Dickrnlds

Seems fine on my system but you could post your Video card model and driver version and maybe someone with the same will test for you.  Also save the camera that is causing the problem just in case it is the camera settings. How reproducible is the problem?

I am 99% sure that the weird clipping is a video card/driver issue.  You may want to check out this help article for more information:  https://www.chiefarchitect.com/support/article/KB-00106/troubleshooting-3d-camera-view-display-problems.html

If that does not help, then I would recommend contacting technical support for more help.

There are at least a couple of other issues going on in your plan though:

- You are getting z-fighting on your floor.  This is probably because you have ceramic tile in your floor structure and it is showing through your wood floor that is in the surface layer.

- You are getting some strange shadows in your interior views.  This is because you have no lighting and the default light which is normally created against your ceiling is inside of your custom roof plane.  You can fix this by turning off the shadows or by adding your own light source that is below the roof plane.

Thanks Chopsaw and Dermot.

The same issue has just occured on another computer in my office.

I will investigate.

Thank you for rummaging about in my model!

I had wondered about the strange lighting / shadows!

Know about the "z-fighting thanks.

Seems the more fussy the program gets, the harder it is to nail down these issues. 

I sort of miss the simplicity of Chief 6 or 7.