Pattern lines in Layout elevations

Griffin

I've lost line patterns (stone, siding) on elevations for a plan file, and I can't find a way to get them back on.  If I stat a new plan and do a wall elevation with the same siding, the pattern lines are fine (in the same layout page).  

There are several threads in the forum where the problem was discussed, but I don't see a resolution explained.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

5 hours ago, Griffin said:

I've lost line patterns (stone, siding) on elevations for a plan file, and I can't find a way to get them back on.

I have been having some issues with my elevations and sections in layout using Plot Lines with Color fill.  I thought it was from using the 

"Update all Views" function but also have had problems updating manually on view at a time.  I have had siding pattern lines running over top of my wall mount electrical fixtures and also pattern lines on my panel doors not generating sometimes.

If it is not a issue of layers like David is suggesting then try a manual update a couple of times and see what happens.

I have sent this in to tech but they may need more information to get it figured out and fixed.