Thick Stucco Walls with Arches - How To?

SNestor

What's the best method for created exterior stucco walls that look like the attached.  The windows on the first floor are recessed back with arches over.  The second floor walls line up with the "thick" walls on the first floor.  

Do I need to use two distinct walls...butt one to the other.  Or could I use a single wall and do something with the window.  I've done some experimenting...but, haven't come up with a solution that works.  I would think the Chief users in Cali would have wall details like this all the time?  

Also...what's the best method to create the "lintel" shown on the elevation.  A moulding polyline maybe?  

Thanks...

5978bccb27e6e_StuccoThickWall1.thumb.png.662754e1aad5e59ed9608ea4b6dedbe6.png

Is that a chief rendering? That looks great! If you don't mind sharing your raytrace numbers!

As for the question, I did the attached picture. Stucco with arches.

I did regular walls, then I used the polyline solid and gave it the proper thickness. Draw the polyline in the elevation view, then convert the polyline to polyline solid.

Cortazar Garage Proposal 6-14-16.jpg

9 minutes ago, Jarr3tt88 said:

Is that a chief rendering? That looks great! If you don't mind sharing your raytrace numbers!

As for the question, I did the attached picture. Stucco with arches.

I did regular walls, then I used the polyline solid and gave it the proper thickness. Draw the polyline in the elevation view, then convert the polyline to polyline solid.

Cortazar Garage Proposal 6-14-16.jpg

Thanks...

no, that isn't a Chief render.  Just a pic of a house I found on the web