How to keep false drawer box from showing up in vanity sink

pjbuilder

9 minutes ago, pjbuilder said:

Does anyone know how I can keep false drawer box from showing up in the sink in X9?

Thanks

False drawer box shows in sink.jpg

if that is all one cabinet and not two as Eric suggests change the separation to a blank area and it will go away. May have to adjust width to make reveals proper.

Absolutely correct.  It was one cabinet I separated vertically to define drawers on one side and doors on the other.  By changing the vertical separation to "blank" it disappeared from the sink.  

Thanks

1 hour ago, pjbuilder said:

Does anyone know how I can keep false drawer box from showing up in the sink in X9?

Thanks

False drawer box shows in sink.jpg

I thought about this a bit more, played with a little. Depends on what you need- what I suggested works really well with inset cabinets, not so good with overlay if you want doors and such to be accurate. I tried altering a face a few ways so that the separation did not go to the top of the cabinet-not so good, tried a custom symbol for a stile (stiles DON"T go all the way through a cabinet) also NG.

Ended up with two cabinets per attached. (I have no idea why the arch block resizes once the sink is centered in it)

If I needed a correct schedule for this I'd export it as dae then import as a cabinet symbol. The only problem with that is once it's imported there is very little you can do with it.

Some variations. I saved the plan for my own future use.

Split vanity3.plan