Can you see what's missing? I can! A roof over main living but don't know why

WP547LSS

As you can see I am missing a part of my roof.  Can anyone see what I am doing wrong with my plan.  Have floor 1 and floor 2 basic done (I know have some stairs to create) but trying to get the roof on this before I move on.  As you can see the roof is over all of the house except the main living.  I check the wall sizes and set ups and don't understand what I am doing wrong.  Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks

Jenny final.plan

52 minutes ago, WP547LSS said:

As you can see I am missing a part of my roof.  Can anyone see what I am doing wrong with my plan.  Have floor 1 and floor 2 basic done (I know have some stairs to create) but trying to get the roof on this before I move on.  As you can see the roof is over all of the house except the main living.  I check the wall sizes and set ups and don't understand what I am doing wrong.  Appreciate any feedback.  Thanks

Jenny final.plan

Jenny Repaired final.plan

split your outside dividing walls at the intersection of the split level clng. then ctrl+e to open the dividing walls and set to balloon through cl'g abv.

sorry, yes my first time to post.  Using Chief Premier X9

Thank you Renerabbitt!!!! I appreciate the help!!! 

Thank you Solver for the other thought on the roof.  Thinking I might use a shed roof on the front porch now and now will create my back porch.. Can't thank you enough!!! 

So I just realized you made the living room and the master bedroom the same ceiling height.  My intent was to have the living room and kitchen a 12 foot plate line with a half gable on each end.  Can someone help with that?  my plan attached has the height that I need because I will have exposed beams in the living room with a cathedral ceiling.  Thanks!

Jenny final.plan

You have a Roof Gable Line drawn around part of the Living Room and Kitchen.

I have drawn as red in the attached pic.

This is preventing the auto roof generator from building a roof over those rooms.

Delete the Roof Gable Line (on the Roofs, Gable Line layer) and the roof will auto rebuild over that area.

You most likely drew that gable line manually at some stage. 

New Image_207.jpg