ctrl+shift+n crashes program in save dialogue

Renerabbitt

When saving I often times create a new folder within the save dialogue by hitting windows shortcut ctrl+shift+n, this has worked on all previous versions of chief but not in x9 more often than not. It freezes CA and then I lose my work up to the point of the archived saves

Have not tried that Shortcut specifically but X9 crashes on me sometimes in the Save Dialog as well ...so far the only advice has been to save the File and rename it as soon as you open it , so it starts Auto Archiving it. And then hit Save every 3-5 mins as you work. Or program Save to a mouse button...

I find CA crashes on me in the Library too sometimes , not sure if that is related to me clicking through items quickly to see a quick preview or not ?

39 minutes ago, Renerabbitt said:

When saving I often times create a new folder within the save dialogue by hitting windows shortcut ctrl+shift+n, this has worked on all previous versions of chief but not in x9 more often than not. It freezes CA and then I lose my work up to the point of the archived saves

Contact support- I don't have a problem doing it-at least not to this point.