Opinions/Advice/Recommendations... Building a 6000sqft Steel frame Warehouse;

tasdidalvi

Hi,
I'm planning to construct a office building by the end of this year. As I'm staying in Toronto, I would preferably have it at the same location. Planning is on the progress. Looking forward to build with the width of 30' to 100' feet and length 30' to 200' and eave height 10' to 26' and roof top 1/2:12, 1:12, 3:12, 4:12. ans prefer to have a straight column. Does any one knows the cost (approx.) of this? I would like to know your suggestions of the area and the pros and cons thereafter. I saw some pics here http://roshmetal.com/ . Need to confirm the total area. Your expert suggestions will be highly appreciated as it helps me lot. I hope the steel buildings last long. Hope to finish the work by march of the next year.
Thanks in advance

It will cost anywhere from $0.00 to $Infinity.00 psf, depending on the finishes and options you select. Seriously, this is a software forum. For costing data I'd suggest contacting a commercial real estate firm, or hire a local architect and pick their brain (their initial consult fee will be worth the investment).