Stacking stairs

LOVdandd

I am using X7 and I have an stair issue.  I have an existing building in which my between floor height is 16'.  The stair well will require that I have 3 landings between floors.

I have attempted to draw several 'U' shaped stair sections on top of each other and to my dismay, I cannot.  Can any one offer a solution?

Thank you in advance,

NR

5 hours ago, LOVdandd said:

I am using X7 and I have an stair issue.  I have an existing building in which my between floor height is 16'.  The stair well will require that I have 3 landings between floors.

I have attempted to draw several 'U' shaped stair sections on top of each other and to my dismay, I cannot.  Can any one offer a solution?

Thank you in advance,

NR

It's doable but if you are expecting it to be done automatically you will be SOL I think.

You will need to play with the landing heights (set them to the Top Stair height of Stair coming up) and lock the Stair bottom heights of the next staircase to the same landing height as well , and work your way up.

However with a 16' total Height and 3 landings you will not have enough headroom ( only 6ft) assuming the configuration of two stacked U-Shaped stairs directly on top of each other.

M.

PS go upto your User name at the top right ,goto Account Settings>Signature and fill in your Name ,Software etc  as you can see Scott and I have done as different versions will require different advice.  

Capture7.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture5.JPG

Sorry for Delay.  Thank you  Kbird1 and ACADuser, very good work!  

After working with it, I was able to get it done by (thank you!) locking the stair top or bottom sections.

Kbird1, yes I need to reconsider my run heights.  The landings work but the runs do not!

ACADuser, once again nice work.  I thought Chief only allowed for a 4 story Bld'g? 

Thanks