floor and ceiling lines on elevation

wncbw7

See attached image. In center of image there are lines at the ceiling and floor line. how can I make those go away. I have tried to  find the layer they are on with no success.

I have turned off the layer ROOMS and that eliminated some of these extra lines.

floor issue.jpg

If you are talking about the horizontal lines I have highlighted,  I recently ran into this.

Here is my fix........ in a 3d view,  select wall,  open it.... say a few curse words........ and then close it.  FIXED,  at least that is what I did for 4 different locations on the same elevation view.

I cannot explain it,  I did not change wall type,  I did not align the walls.....  I did  nothing except open the walls and the close.

Please let me know if this worked for you.

595a7b1482e6e_ScreenShot2017-07-03at10_08_27AM.thumb.png.b0fa808187efa6096531c7d4a20256bc.png

• Upvote 1

Must not have said the right curse words, that didn't work.

However i selected the top wall and pulled its bottom up to the upper line and that made both lines disapear. 

Just remember if you pull wall down all the framing and drywall go with it, and your sections will be screwed up. I will never drag a wall unless it's a very simple pull. Sometimes after you print to PDF some lines will go away.

I feel the OP's pain.  Unclean connections are the bane of my Chief experience.  Chief doesn't even make a good way for us to cheat the issue like Sketchup and other apps do - hiding any line/edge you want.

Michael is a connection god in Chief, but it really involves some deep knowledge on how chief behaves.