Federal Brace Symbols

I love Federal Brace products in kitchen designs, but they aren't in 3-D Warehouse. Any suggestions as to where I can get them. I just emailed Federal Brace and told them that I use Chief Architect, but I really need them before Monday.

Thanks for your help! 

Thanks, Mark. 

I am looking for Island Legs and elevated CT supports & stand-offs. I was hoping that the whole catalog would be in 3-D warehouse. I have sent Federal Brace an email asking for 3-D symbols and included that CA is my go to design software. Hoping that they respond.

Have you used the braces with LED's?

11 hours ago, Cheryl_C_Crane said:

Thanks, Mark. 

I am looking for Island Legs and elevated CT supports & stand-offs. I was hoping that the whole catalog would be in 3-D warehouse. I have sent Federal Brace an email asking for 3-D symbols and included that CA is my go to design software. Hoping that they respond.

Have you used the braces with LED's?

No those are the only FB items I've used.

I use Hafele for LED applications but even then have had very few really suited to that kind of accent lighting, clients didn't go with it anyway. 

I know 2020 has added some sort of  cabinet light system,yes? and they have a Hafele catalog. Not sure if it has lights from them (or legs and stand offs)

Great News! The Federal Brace customer service dept. got back to me this morning:

Good Morning,

We are in the process of loading our 3-D drawings into Chief Architect. Is there something specific you needed?

Thank you.

I'm happy because I need the Anteris Island Leg and was about to guestimate the dim's and draw it in CAD.  It looks like we will be getting the whole library in the coming days, but should you need something specific until then, shoot them an email.

Another WIN for CA! (in my book)

• Upvote 2