Creating a Duplex and sending to Layout

Electromen

I'm drawing a four unit, two story apartment building with one common basement.  In other words, two apartments one the first floor, two on the second floor and a basement that is full size and as large as two apartments.  The apartments on the first floor are identical, except the sides are reversed.  Same thing on the second floor.  1st floor design is different than the 2nd fl.

Since both sides are identical, only reversed, I'm trying to avoid redrawing the seconds units.  I don't need a complete 3D model, I'm more interested in having a layout with 5 pages.  One for each of 4 apartments and one for the basement.  I tried drawing only one side and sending floor 1 layout on page 1. I reversed the plan and sent it to layout page 2. 

The results was both sides matched, page one also reversed in the layout

Any ideas for to make this easy?

Send first plan, close layout. Reverse plan, "save as", open layout, copy paste in place first layout view to new page, change referenced plan to the "save as" plan.

If you already have all the layout boxes sent then just do a save as for the plan and change half of them to reference one plan and leave half to the other.

1 hour ago, MarkMc said:

Send first plan, close layout. Reverse plan, "save as", open layout, copy paste in place first layout view to new page, change referenced plan to the "save as" plan.

If you already have all the layout boxes sent then just do a save as for the plan and change half of them to reference one plan and leave half to the other.

Thanks Mark, I'll give that a try.  I tried "save as" but I didn't try copy & paste.