Drathsman/Architect Needed

Red_Frog

I'm starting a new project and I Draftsman or Architect to bring our views to life and working complete blueprints. I'm going to build with ICCF Blocks, (EF Blocks in Tempe,AZ) ICF style blocks, metal joist, craw space, metal roof, siding is Better Then Logs, (Lincoln Logs look) . We are are going to build on 40 areas 100% off the grid in Seligman, AZ 86337. So would be helpful to know  AZ codes (Yavapai County) .   

I live in the east county of San Diego. Can meet up with to go over this build.

The unincorporated areas of Yavapai County adhere to the 2015 IRC. The type of construction you are requiring is not covered under the 2015 IRC so you will need engineering for that for sure.

I always thought that Prescott would be a nice to place to live.

Andy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, are you pursuing for outstanding novel interior design? Do you want to impress your friends when they walk into your house? Maybe archiparti.co can help you! archiparti is a Hong Kong startup design platform. Its 2200+ international designers provide various design styles, and archiparti provides efficient project management. More: project.archiparti.co or contact us through projects@archiparti.co

• Downvote 1