Library objects text wrap issues

AvoyeDesign

I store a lot of plan labels in my user library so I can drop them into the plan instead of having to create them new each time.  A typical label would read "Floor Plan" on the top line and "Scale: 1/4"=1' on the bottom line.  Standard stuff.

I've never found a way to add a stand alone text object to the library, so the technique I use is to group select the single object and make it a cad block.  A problem I encountered when upgrading from X4 to X9 was that apparently some formatting changed and the text became too big for the width of the block it was grouped into, causing many of my labels to show text wrap.  I would then have to place them, select and unblock them, and even at times open the DBX and set the width to automatic.  A real pain.  Instead, I went through all of them one by one and re-blocked them so they didn't show a text wrap.  Problem solved.

....until the update the other day.  A bunch of them are screwed up again.  SMH.  Anybody else see this behavior?

11 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

Sounds like tech support needs a call : 

Well, I went back and had a second look, and it was not what I thought it was.  I went into the wrong folder and used an old set of labels that I had not fixed form the X4 to X9 upgrade.  My bad.