Android App

raltd9245

Dan_Park,

Where is the Android app for tablets. It seems that that you people have forgotten us on the PC who have gotten you all to where you are today. It is disappointing that we are still waiting. I for one would like to use my kindle on the jobsite. Thank you for lestining.

Ron Ravenscroft

While some might argue that the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro is not technically a tablet (in one of its modes it is), I have enjoyed running CA X6 on it because of its high resolution display and great portability.

I, for one, would rather CA focus their efforts on a minimum of platforms (Windows and OSX) in order to maximize the CA product features and performance. 

• 7 months later...

I think we posted something a few weeks ago that indicated that the Android version of Room Planner would be out later in the year. I'm not sure exactly when, but I know we are working on it.

Bumping this after a search for the android version.   Wondering if you guys have an update on release on android?

• Upvote 1

I don't have any official word on a release date yet. Progress is being made. I have it installed on my Android phone at the moment. It seems to work pretty well and is getting better every day.

Thanks for your inquiry. I'm confident that our talented marketing team will do everything in their power to make sure you know about it when it is available.

Thank you to those of you that have sent in an email asking to be on the Room Planner Beta.  We have received your emails and you have been added to our list.  At this time we are just looking for users and we hope to start the Room Planner Beta sometime in Q2 of this year.  Once we are close to being ready for the Room Planner Beta, we will be reaching out to those that have been selected to participate.

If you have not sent in an email, but would still like to participate in Room Planner Beta, please send an email to beta@chiefarchitect.com.  Also please include what OS you currently use, iOS or Android.

Thank You

I think we posted something a few weeks ago that indicated that the Android version of Room Planner would be out later in the year. I'm not sure exactly when, but I know we are working on it.

Doug you stated on July 7th 2014 that the app would be out "later this year" It is 2015 and there is nothing. What's up

The early estimates that I was given back then turned out to be more optimistic than expected.

Software, especially complex software sometimes takes longer to develop than we expect.

The estimate of Q2 of this year is likely fairly realistic, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility that we run into issues that cause it to be delayed beyond that point.