Interior Barn Doors

freshrooms

Go to solution Solved by BigKahuna,

If I needed to add a barn door to my design, most of my work would be done in Sketchup. First I would go to Sketchup's 3d warehouse of free, user supplied symbols and search for 'barn door'. There are doors with tracks available for download. After selecting something as close as possible to what is desired, I would download and modify in Sketchup. Once satisfied with the design it is a simple matter to import the sketchup model into CA as a symbol.

It would also be possible to create a barn door symbol directly in CA but since I find Sketchup easier to use for the creation of these types of symbols, that is my preferred workflow. 

There are probably also third party barn door symbols for sale, I haven't needed one so haven't looked.

Thanks Nelson, I thought I was up to date on the bonus libraries but I missed this one. Interestingly, a search of 'barn' within the library only gets one door, the 'barnplank' door.

Unfortunately, none of the doors in the library match the picture shown by the OP ...