Doors and Windows hatched thru on Gable end walls

contractcad

It is because they are pony walls and set to display the upper wall.

Why have you made them pony walls with the same wall top and bottom?

If you display the "Lower Wall In Plan", the problem goes away.

Or, better still, get rid of the pony wall.

You might also be interested in the "Hide Openings In No-Displayed Parts Of Walls" setting - although I don't think you need to worry about it in this case - just a heads up.

You also have some of them defined as Foundation walls which should not be necessary.

It also looks like you have painted the wall with the shingle material at some stage which will probably only complicate things more. Probably better to set that back to the default material for the wall (Cream Siding).

Once you have got rid of the pony wall, the wall will probably turn to shingles. Open the wall dbx, go to the Material panel, select Exterior Wall Surface, Select Material. Make sure you are in Library Materials.

Down the bottom, under the icons, is a check box to Use Default Material. Check this box and the wall material will revert back to the Cream Siding.

You can also do the same thing in Plan Materials by selecting Use Default at the top of the drop down list of materials. 

It's kinda coming back to me, I started this design probably at least a year ago and I remember it took me a little while to get the gable ends correct as far as the outside siding (it's an addition to an existing structure and I was attempting to match the exterior to what is actually there. (see pics).

Just now in turning off the pony walls I have my gable scallops blanketing the whole outside walls. Got to play with it some more.

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG