Floor Tool

roomsbooked

Are you all a bunch of arseholes on this forum?  Forums are supposed to be for like minded people to be helpful to each other.  I came on here less than 24 hrs ago & will not be using this again.  I can tell you are all over the water, UK people are actually friendly & helpful, not like you bunch of unhelpful xxxxxxx.  Four replies, four of you with absolutely nothing better to do than to take the time to post a reply being sarcastic & anything but help.

Have happy lives, i'm out of here.

• Downvote 5

This forum is one of the most valuable CA resources available and the members that frequent it have invested a lot of time helping each other here.

It is not the job of this forum to teach the basics of CA that should be learned by proper training and hard work.

CA is a great program that can rapidly produce amazing results in that hands of an experienced user but it appears that as it grows in popularity more new users feel like a quick post here will get answers that will take the place of real education.

I find the OP attitude offensive and disrespectful to the regular contributors to this forum that have always been professional and helpful.

Good riddance.

• Upvote 5

Who said this forum members will help you how to ask questions and seek help. You can't learn Chief architect, if you are not wise enough to understand the intent of the four replies above. 

What is wrong with some one, if he tells you that your question isn't clear. Just make it clear and all will be good for you. 

I am assuming that your condition is good and you don't need any doctors consultation.

Don't get me wrong, but this could be the only thing you need right now.

Sarcasm..:D

• Upvote 2