Modular Home Drafter

verticalworks

I am happy you are considering this job posting and want to thank you! A little about us, we are a smaller residential home builder & remodeler, 10 employees. We have been around for 30+ years in the southeastern Wisconsin area. Through the years we have done many of projects both big and small. Our typical customers are second and third time home buyers or vacation homes. We form a bond with our customers and get many referrals or end up building 2 and 3 times for the same customer. We take pride in our work and most importantly with our customers! Projects can range from a small home or addition to 6000 sq.ft. I have listed below what we are looking for. I hope this fits for you as well. Thanks for your time.

Requirements
• Proficient at Chief Architect

• Understand modular construction building

• Strong understanding in how residential home & additions are build
• Draw preliminary plan sets thru production plan sets
• Conduct quality control on customer and production plans
• Add, organize Chief Architect symbol library with company standards
• Draw typical detail drawings

Please let me know if you are interested. This is consistent work not just a temporary offer. I can send samples of what will need to be done.

I am very interested in talking with you.

Short Bio:  I am a creative designer with unique experience and perspective from my collection of work as a designer and builder. I have degrees in structural engineering and architectural engineering and have planned, designed and developed various types of projects over my 30-year career. I use Chief Architect Premier X9 (SSA member) and have used Chief Architect since Version 9. I use GoToMeeting and am technologically versed in all types of software that help me in my design business including, for example, creating flash and 3D pdf files.

I would be happy to review your plan with you online to see how we could work together. Just give me a call.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to discuss our working together.

On 6/19/2017 at 8:55 PM, verticalworks said:

I am happy you are considering this job posting and want to thank you! A little about us, we are a smaller residential home builder & remodeler, 10 employees. We have been around for 30+ years in the southeastern Wisconsin area. Through the years we have done many of projects both big and small. Our typical customers are second and third time home buyers or vacation homes. We form a bond with our customers and get many referrals or end up building 2 and 3 times for the same customer. We take pride in our work and most importantly with our customers! Projects can range from a small home or addition to 6000 sq.ft. I have listed below what we are looking for. I hope this fits for you as well. Thanks for your time.

Requirements

Please let me know if you are interested. This is consistent work not just a temporary offer. I can send samples of what will need to be done.

Is this an on-site position or can it be done virtually?

Steve Miller

Builder's Plan Service, LLC

978-815-7420

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2017 at 6:25 AM, verticalworks said:

Requirements

Hi, it is my great fortune to be able to reply to your request. I can help you with Virtual CA services. I have been doing it for last 14 years supporting home builders and designers. I am currently using Version 9. Find our brochure for your reference. based out of NYC and Toronto.

Final Chief Architect.pdf