• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TitanRES
    Newest Member
    TitanRES

• By LeeDrafter
      Hi All,
      I would like to control the display of CAD line length and angle labels by layer in addition to via the dbx. Is there a way to do this? I know how to use the dbx below under display options, but I have a file with a bunch of different polylines and I would like to be able to turn on and off the labels without opening a dbx for each one. I would also like to display labels with some layer sets and not others for layout views. Thanks for any suggestions!

• By pgjacob
      Hi All
      I am wondering if you can create a new material from polylines.  I have made many new materials from images.  But in this instance I would like to make a series of metal circles to use to "paint" a hemi-sphere.  I could find an image to use to do this, but I want the circles to actually have real holes so light can shine through them.  I have attached an example of this for a light.  I am able to create a series of holes using a circle and the 3D molding polyline, multiple copy them and add to the library, but material is not an option.  This may not be possible...
      thanks
      melissa

• By JNWArchitect
      I have imported a PDF for use as a background in my drawings. Is appears ok on the screen, but when it prints out the background is very light, almost invisible.
      Is there a way to adjust the lightness/darkness and/or contrast of the PDF?
      Thanks
    • By Onroad80
      I am drawing a plot plan and the terrain perimeter is angled a few degrees.  How can I show a dimension between the terrain perimeter and the setback line?  The manual dimension tool doesn't work unless the terrain CAD lines are the set angles allowed by CA.  I turn off the angle snaps and grid snaps, and it still won't draw a dimension.  
    • By TonyMM
      Hey guys, 

Yesterday I uploaded PDFs onto my layout and it worked wonderfully.
      After re-opening the program today the pdf's have resized themselves only showing half of each page. 
      Even if I delete them and re-upload the issue wont go away. 

Any ideas?

Thanks. 

I'm using X10.