Help with curved roof and extended overhangs

CLEdesignbuild

Hello Everyone,

I am struggling with a garage roof that a client would like me to draw in a  2' over hang only on the overhead door side, but also have the fascia remain consistent around entire perimeter.  I also have a bump out gable that has a curved roof that extends off the left side of the gable end and client would like that entire gable lowered by 1 foot.  This is my first time posting in ChiefTalk so go easy on me.  I have attached a copy of the plan, if i can provide any additional info that could be of help please let me know.  Thanks in advance!

Samer_Revised.plan

Thanks Eric & Robert.  Can you be more specific when you say "just slide roof plane over".  I tried grabbing the bottom of the roof plane but that drags it down and out.  Is there a way to actually just slide it out, then pull other roof planes over to it?

thanks thats exactly what i was trying to accomplish. Would it be to much if i asked you to help me make roof modifications on the curved roof plan?  I told the client i would have something to them this afternoon and I'm afraid i won't be able to make everything you told me work in time?  thanks so much