layout bug

djhplanning

??????

Did existing conditions plan file, sent exterior elevations to layout from existing conditions plan file, copied 4 elevations to new layout page, re-linked each elevation to my new plan file for remodel project, got this.   ????  Which there were not so many bugs with this program and it was quicker.

elevation problem screen shot.JPG

For any remodel or addition project I work on, I first do an existing conditions plan file model.  I save the plan file as "project name-existing conditions".  I then send a floor plan and 4 exterior elevations to a layout file.  I save the layout file as "project name-preliminary plan set".  Once satisfied with the existing model, I save one last time and "save as" the plan file to "project name-remodel".  I model the addition on to the original building.  I then go to my layout file, copy the 4 existing exterior elevations, paste them in place to a new page in the layout file, (I do this so the alignment will be the same when looking at the plan pages, if I resend the elevation files from the plan file, I need to manually align them again on the page), then I re-link (using the re-link file button on the bottom middle of the screen) the 4 individual elevations to the new plan file called "project name-remodel".  For some reason this time I got this screen shot in one of my newly linked elevation layout boxes, others seamed to work fine.  I have also gotten some crashes as well when re-linking.  

elevation problem screen shot.JPG