How to control cabinet door offsets from corners of perp adjacent cabinets

dskogg

Is there a setting ca uses to determine how far to pull cabinet doors and drawers away from another

intersecting perpendicular cabinet?

I looked around and could not find it and there is no way to change as far as i could see it was locked.

cabinet corners.JPG

Unless it's just a quick concept drawing I don't trust or use Chief's automated blind corners.  I make those myself using the cabinet settings.  That way you can set the box size and separation to exactly what you want and it won't jump around on you either.  

Here are two ways to add filler overlay directly to the cabinet- depends on how fussy you want to be with detail. Since I most often need the overlay as a line item in the schedule I add it manually.

Just happens I was working on a blind with an extra door panel and was getting fussy-hence the one to the right. That is the sort of thing I will keep in the library to avoid doing over. The "door symbol" used on the one on the right is placed on the floor- worth opening that to see how it works.

blinds with overlay.png

Blind.plan

1 hour ago, dskogg said:

then i suppose i would need to add my flush door fillers in manually.

Here is update with fillers done similar to how you were looking for the last batch. Note the reason to take the trouble to make the ones on the right side of each pair shows with the doors off or open.

Extended filler.png

doors open.png

Blind 2.plan