Architect Services Needed

eagleeye104

I have a home design created in CA-Home Designer Architectural-2018 edition. I am looking for an architect to upload my home plan, make any required structural modifications and provide a file with detailed stamped plans ready for construction. Please contact me via email with details.

Additional comment: Interesting responses posted. Thanks for the advice. I did not anticipate that this would get complicated. Is there an Engineer licensed in Wisconsin that could assist me?

Edited by eagleeye104
Additional comments.

You're going to have a lot more luck getting an engineer to help you than architect for a DIY project like this.  I don't know many architects that would do this sort of thing.  You may want to indicate what state you are in since engineers are licensed per state.

An Engineer will be happy to do the Engineering (Foundation design and structural callouts) I usually share my plans with them in AutoCAD file format as most Engineers have and use AutoCAD. I do not know lots of Architects but the ones I do know would not touch your project at all whatsoever on an out source basis. Not being an Architect or Engineer has never stopped me getting my plans done. I commonly share the basic design with an State Licensed Engineer licensed where the project will be built. Once I get the engineering back (Foundation design and structural callouts) I then finalize the plans based upon his or her advice and add their name to the plan set for them to review before submittal to a permit authority.

I think that you will find the above more usual and workable but as I said, you may yet be able to get an Architect licensed in your state to help. In any case I wish you well.

DJP