• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ShaneM87
    Newest Member
    ShaneM87

• By jessde
      x9   intermediate skills
      Can someone explain how to configure text in other than a straight line?
      Thanks for any help offered.
      J
    • By PinnacleChief
      Good Morning!  I am upgrading to x11 this week and wanted to know what to do with x10 and x9 on my desktop.  Can I move these over to a zip drive and retrieve them later if I need to view an old plan that I made?  I'm trying to free up some space on my computer.  I haven't used x9 since I upgraded to x10, so I'm assuming that once I upgrade to x11, I won't be using x10 either.  What do you guys do?

Thanks,
      Jim
    • By Ajay44
      No longer using the software so I am selling it for $1600.00 or best reasonable offer. I will handle the license transfer and fee. If you are interested, give me a reply and we can discuss the details. 
    • By frameworks
      **I contacted customer support and found my answer.
      when you send your view to the layout if it is in no scale like before now you just have to hold the "x" key and grab the corner to resize. Hope this saves someone some headache**

I have not seen this addressed anywhere but I am hoping someone figured this out. 

In all previous version of Chief if you pulled the corner blocks with your layout scale turned off you could resize windows to their relative scale but in X10 that changed to altering the view window of the image or imported plan segment. 
      If anyone could tell me if there is an option to still use the original corner pull tool it would be much appreciated.