LeeDrafter

Hello,

Lines in my plan views are printing too dark/thick from layout view. Elevations and CAD details are printing fine, but there is something wrong with the line weight in plans views. Other files are printing fine, so I must have accidentally changed a setting in this one drawing/layout file at some point. I know it is probably something easy to fix, but I have been trying for a while now and need help! I am working in X9. Plan and layout files and printed pdf of the layout are attached below. Thanks for your help!

Lee

LOT 23 SPRING CREEK2.zip

LOT 23 SPRING CREEK LETTER.zip

LOT 23 SPRING CREEK LETTER 5-23.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Shane, line weights are set to default 35, so that's not the issue. I have figured out that it is probably a problem with the layout file because I opened a new layout file, sent the plan to layout, and it printed fine. I can just make new layouts if I need to, but I would like to figure out the problem. I can't seem to find any differences between the good layout and the bad layout files in any of the settings, hmmm...

3 minutes ago, Chopsaw said:

Check in File > Print > Drawing Sheet Setup of each layout file and see if Advanced Line Weight Options are set the same.

Yep,   that would be my guess....  I think it should be set to 100.00

592ee54dd8c75_ScreenShot2017-05-31at8_45_07AM.thumb.png.aceee9c7da3b42a601803f83fe0b918e.png

56 minutes ago, LeeDrafter said:

thanks for the suggestion. Yes, it was already set to 100 in both files, so that's not the problem.

FYI,  there is no data in your posted files.  You must first close the file and then post.....  or close CA AND THEN POST....  pst the plan and I am sure you will get an answer.