Can't Delete Elevation/Section Cameras - Completely Stumped

HumbleChief

When creating a new symbol I open my template plan, create an elevation to build the symbol, then delete all the other items to save my new symbol. This morning I created my symbol went to delete all other items and I can't delete the elevation/section cameras and can't group select anything if the cameras are included. Something simple? Weird, seems as though I've done this a thousand times. Something with my Layer Sets? Nothing is locked. Weird.

As long as I group select items WITHOUT including the elevation/section cameras they will delete but instead of a previous warning about deleting the camera views they simply will not delete. Gotta be something simple.

Any help GREATLY appreciated.

My template plan is below.

TEMPLATE_4_26_17_AS_BUILT.plan

Seems like I can turn off the display of the elevation and section cameras then delete items, turn the display back on then use the elevation camera I need to create my symbol. Did Chief always work this way? Could have sworn I could simply delete every thing, including cameras with a simple warning that could be ignored.

11 minutes ago, dshall said:

If I  open the plan,  do a marquis select,  everything is selected including cameras,   and I can then delete everything.

I shut Chief down and re-booted my computer and everything is back to normal. Just one of those weirds I guess.

Thanks for the replies