Protrusion into ceiling from roof

Chris_Kelly

I'm having some issues with something from a dormer roof plane sticking out through my ceiling plane in the room. I've tried playing around with the roof pitch and location, but I'm not sure what I'm missing here. I circled them in the picture. The ones on the right from the dormer are my main concern, but the little one on the left is bugging me too. Any pointers are much appreciated.

There are also two rafters that have a small tail-like piece sticking through the ceiling. I can just change the depth to get rid of it, but I left it in here because I'm not sure why they have that shape in the first place. 

-Chris

rafter shape.png

ceiling 1.png

Looks to me like that is the fascia board and soffit. This is exactly why we need control of every part of the fascia on any roof plane portion. we would be able to break the roof plane and delete whatever we want. Right now all you can do is turn off any auto roofs (framing and roofs) and grab the fascia in plan view and drag it back or if the fascia is not exposed anywhere, just turn the fascia and soffits off, but you cannot turn on auto roofs and framing or you will get it back.