Bird cage

Markus_iv

I work for a GC in a very large retirement community and Bid Cages are big.  Though I don't see anywhere in .CA to build a bird cage structure.  (By bird cage I do not literally mean a cage for a bird, I had to explain this to  a .CA sales rep)  thanks in advance for the help.

1 hour ago, Markus_iv said:

I work for a GC in a very large retirement community and Bid Cages are big.  Though I don't see anywhere in .CA to build a bird cage structure.  (By bird cage I do not literally mean a cage for a bird, I had to explain this to  a .CA sales rep)  thanks in advance for the help.

You need to explain it to all of us, lol

Now that we know what the bird cage is, the O.P. question can be answered. Yes Chief could do a bird cage over a pool and there is no quick way or magic button to accomplish it. Solids, polylines and various materials will get you started.

3 hours ago, ShaneK said:

Solids, polylines and various materials will get you started.

What?  Are you slightly masochistic or do you like to "draw" your plans? :wacko:

Panel railing walls--post to ceiling--and roof planes specified correctly is how I do it. (And the occasional Molding Polyline)