Thermal Envelope Wall Area question

CADD16

I am using the data in the material list to get the areas for the thermal envelope walls.  The problem that I'm having is the program is not counting the garage / house walls. (walls separating the garage and the house.)  I have made sure to check that the garage is counted as unconditioned space (in the dbx) which it is.  The materials list gives me a smaller area number than the other side of the house.  When I delete one of the garages outside walls and then do the material list from all floors it displays the correct number.  So for some reason even though the garage is set to unconditioned space it still doesn't count those walls.  I hope I am missing something very simple but I can't figure it out.  Does anyone work with these Thermal envelope number that could help.

thanks

Just .02.

1) Have you tried exporting as rxl (rescheck) and importing into Rescheck to get the building envelop.

2) If this is for HVAC, heatcad "30 days" can import and calculate quick load based on ACCA MJ8 free.

I am not an architect and this is my hobby.

Here is a sample of the plan.  If you create a materials list form all floors, the north wall area shows up as a lot less than the others. Then if you delete the front garage wall then recreate the material list it show up correctly.

thanks for looking at this.

CANYON_BASE.plan