• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    darrmod
    Newest Member
    darrmod

• By MikeCSD
      Hello, I am the owner of Custom Structure Designs and a practicing, licensed, municipal Building Official with the State of Connecticut. Please contact me if you have a need for new home, remodeling, kitchen, or addition plans. I am also available for code consulting on residential and commercial projects.

Custom Structure Designs
      Michael Roraback
      Manchester, CT
      860-682-4740
    • By BusinessBuilder
      MG Construction & Decks is looking to hire an architect or construction designer for exterior remodeling. We are running a contest to hire one talented individual to join our team. We want this competition to be fair. Selecting a winner is simple, we will submit everyone’s work to our Instagram account, whoever gets the most likes on their design will win $1,000 and an internship to work for us part time or full time (depending on the quality of ongoing work). The winner will be able to work remotely and/or have an opportunity to come work at our Los Angeles office.
      CONTENDERS – WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
      We are providing limited information for the contest itself because we want to see how creative you can be.
      Create a 3D design that fits the following backyard image and email us (Email Subject: Contest Submission – Your Name) by clicking here.
      CLOSING DATE & ANNOUNCEMENTS
      All submissions must be submitted by February 15th and the winner will be announced Febuary 15th on our Instagram account.
      MG Construction & Decks is located in Los Angeles, California and specializes in exterior remodeling, interior remodeling and Deck Building.

https://mgcdecks.com/deckbuilding/2019-exterior-outdoor-deck-design-competition/
    • By EdEmery12
      I designed a custom column and need to use it in the railing on a deck/screened in porch but a can not find it.   The program Chief 10x will not let me open user catalog only 
      the core catalog, bonus and manufacture.  is there a special way i need to save the column?  
    • By SNestor
      Attached is a 10 min video showing how to make a face mounted deck rail supported by newels.  This is something the guru's already know...but, maybe good for those just beginning to wade into symbols and creating moldings.  I hope it's helpful.

• By ShowmeCHIEF
      Hey guys, I have a deck that has its edge perch directly over a retaining wall. The retaining wall's zenith seems to be interfering with my deck structure. Any suggestions?

Deck Plan 1.0.plan