I've been working on a project and all was going well with the ray trace renders. Left the computer to do a couple more overnight and all of them turned out very grainy and black and white, like the one in the attached image. I have tried to re render many times this morning. I have updated chief X9 to the most recent version, closed out and reopened the program and have retstarted my computer (macbook pro), but still having this issue. Any ideas on how I can correct this? Thanks so much

Kitchen 1.jpg

Just tried again and noticed that the ray trace seems to go as expected for the first 3-4 passes and then turns the black and white fuzzy at about pass 5. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   

Thanks

Chief Architect X9

MacBook Pro 2015

2.5 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

The ray trace problem you're seeing is likely caused by a symbol in the plan that has bad geometry. Post the plan here or contact tech support if you'd like help tracking down the symbol. If the symbol is from one of Chief's libraries, please let us know so that it can be fixed.