manufacturer catalog download loaction

DianaK

When I download manufacturer catalogs they are now going into a document / library folder by default (apparently) and not showing up in the actual CA library. Switched computers a few months ago and successfully got everything loaded on to the new one and downloading the bonus and mfg. went smoothly. Now I can't locate any of that stuff when I search through all files. Big mystery as they are not in the destination that the path suggests. I need to just move the new downloads but can't find any of the previous ones that are showing up and accessible through the library in the program. Tearing my hair out... What am I doing wrong?

Within c:\program data\chief architect..x9\, there is no folder "manufacturer libraries", just "manufacturer data" that just has logos in it. hmmm... in searching for a folder "manufacturer Libraries" I get the "no results found".

I have also searched for specific manufacturers which appear in the library browser, for instance Kohler, to see where those folders are located but again I get the "no results found" msg.

Solver - that is very interesting. The only files that show up with the .calibz extension are the catalogs that I downloaded that do not appear, and they are in Chief Architect Premier X9 Data folder. There is a location on my WDMYCLOUD that contains all the zipped files that I installed prior to moving to the new computer but I'm not seeing anything with a date that reflects the time period that I was trying to download most recently so it does not appear that somehow they defaulted back to landing there. Could an entire folder be missing? I don't see how I could be accessing the items if that were the case.

Well, I figured out a way to import them thru the "library, import" tab. It is working but it's still a mystery how things wound up where they did. Thank you very much for your help Solver.