Ian Berryman

bushboy

I recently upgraded to x9, new package not upgrade, but can't get to print to scale. Fit to paper locks the computer up, the only thing that is working is Print Image. Is anyone else having this issue?? I am running Windows 10. Printing to A3. 

All help would be great fully received.

Thanks. 

Farm 1.layout

5 hours ago, bushboy said:

Fit to paper locks the computer up,

You would NEVER use this setting if you intended to "Print to Scale". "Fit to paper" means exactly that: no scale is possible. Why it also "locks up your computer" is a mystery to me. Like a lot of posts you have provided not enough information to understand your problem but it feels like to me that you may have hardware weakness or perhaps a lack of understanding what exactly it is that you want to do and how to do it.

DJP

5 hours ago, bushboy said:

Is anyone else having this i

No

DJP

> Fit to paper locks the computer up

DavidJPotter is exactly right.

Fit to paper in order to Print to Scale makes no sense. I suppose it is complicated layout with plan and your hardware can not handle it, or may be it is an outdated driver.

My advice would be to switch to Print to PDF, and see if this works. Do not use FIT to paper. Your printer should be able to handle A3, and your layout page size should be set to A3. Fit to paper is designed for images.