Corner and room definition issue - need help

JECORMIER

Hey All -

I've got this two story walk-out basement plan I am working on. On the front two corners of both levels where the covered porches / entry hit the main wall corners I am getting some wonky issues that will not allow them to come together cleanly. You will see once you click on the corner walls, (REVISION CLOUDS) multiple 1 and 2' long walls and room definitions (porch/entry) that shouldn't highlight into the interior rooms. I've tried deleting all the little sections of wall and pulling from the longest walls but they always revert back to wall sections. I don't know if there is a foundation issue or a wall issue or a room perimeter issue. The elevations also show a 4" material change that is also unchangeable. By not connecting the room perimeter on the right side upper level the decking for the covered porch does not form up to the wall. I intentionally left this so you can form finish the move and see what happens. I know it's user error but I've gone down this rabbit hole so far I don't know my way back. Ha. If you have some idea on how to fix it or if it's a quick fix then fix it but please let me know how you did it so I can learn. Either way any help would be great.

I have included the plan....

Thank you in advance!

Justin

TVB_OFFICE.plan

All of your floor zero walls are out of alignment with the walls above. They were also mismarked as being "Terrain Walls" (which they are not). You really need to carefully read your "Reference Manual" in various places so you no longer guess what to do but you know what to do.

DJP