Designer Chief Architect Premium

butchman99

Hello!

Let you know that I have sent you an email with samples of my work.  I would be very interesting in discussing how Dream Home Designs, Inc. can assisted you with your design needs. 

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

HI,

My name is James Fenton, I am the owner/designer of JAF Concepts a New Mexico based architectural design firm.  I'm also a chief user for over 20 years

I'm award winning designer in both residential and commercial projects.  I work very closely with my clients to make their projects in both residential or commercial embrace their needs and way of life, fit their budget and dreams.    You may view my work at my website listed below.  If you have any interest please feel free to give me a call.  I would love to talk with you about how I may be able to help you with your needs.  I work with many clients over the internet and phone meets and looking to expand that part of my business.

I have also included one of my flyers from the last Parade of Homes where the larger home won best house and best kitchen in its category.  You may also be interested in the testimonials page where my clients talk about my work.  I have also included 1 of 3 articles the NM journal wrote about my services this year.

Thanks for your time and consideration.  Again please feel free to call or e-mail with any questions.

Your e-mail address came back wrong.  My address is jfenton@nets.com, you may e-mial me so I may send you the info I talked about.
James..........................................................

JAF Concets
James Fenton
www.JAFConcepts.com
505-315-9644